Updated COVID-19 Resources (11/27/2020)
COVID-19 Response plan templates and resources for CFPs
All businesses are required to have a written COVID-19 Preparedness Plan template to keep you, your family and customers safe. Write, implement and update your plan with these resources:
- COVID-19 Preparedness Plan for Cottage Food Producers, June 25, 2020 webinar hosted by the University of Minnesota Extension Food Safety Team, Minnesota Cottage Food Producers Association, Minnesota Department of Agriculture Food and Feed Division. View recording of webinar.
- COVID-19 General preparedness plan template, Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry, available in multiple languages.
- Minnesota industry guidance documents in multiple languages.
- The University of Minnesota Extension small farms team created five COVID-19 videos to reduce risks on produce farms and at farmers’ markets. This information is great for cottage food producers, especially if you are a vendor at a market. Available in English, Spanish and Hmong.
- Posters, videos and information in multiple languages at StaySafe MN.
- COVID-19 safety checklist for food industry, August 2020, FDA, OSHA.
Minnesota Department of Health
Minnesota Department of Agriculture: COVID-19 Food Establishment-Cottage Food Producer Guidance
COVID-19 Preparedness Plan Template and Completed CFP Plan Examples