- This event has passed.
MNCFPA 4th Annual Conference January 6th and 7th
January 6 @ 9:00 am - January 7 @ 4:00 pm
Be one of the first 150 registrants will be entered to win a
6 Quart Professional Kitchenaid Mixer!
Registration & Payment Information is located below…..
The MNCFPA conference line up for 2022 is very exciting and the final details are being completed. Cottage food producers will be able to attend sessions during the day and socialize in the evening. Here is a glimpse at some of the topics cottage food producers will be able to attend:
- Keynote: New Jersey Cottage Food Producers and Lobbyists: Mandy & Martha
- Legal advice on organizing and maintaining an LLC
- Best accounting practices
- Food Safety with the UMN Extension Office
- How to properly label the products you sell
- Cottage foods outside of Minnesota – A Growing Industry
- Capturing the perfect pictures of the products that you sell
- MN Small Business Association – TBA
- Marketing your business
- and More topics to be announced.
The conference sessions for both days will run from 9am to 4pm (with a half-hour break for lunch each day). Additionally, there will be an evening social hour on January 6th giving everyone the opportunity to collaborate and maybe even play a game or two. There are even door prizes. So mark your calendar and plan on attending this informational and fun packed conference!
The final schedule for the conference will be published soon, so keep checking back.
MNCFPA member: $20
Non-members: $55 (become a member and free webinars throughout the 2022 year)
Membership information can be found here: https://www.mncfpa.org/membership/